Norway in August

Hey Dean,
You mentioned in your PM that it was a wet trip but jeezus mate,you've probably got webbed feet by now!
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write up this ride report,and considering the awful weather your photos are superb.
Nice one. :beerjug:

My thoughts exactly . . thanks very much for posting.:thumb2

Great report and some fab pics well done and thanks for sharing :clap:clap I'd like to do a similar trip some day.

Wow wee some great pictures there. Thanks for posting.
We have yet to do Norway your report gives me inspiration.

Wow wee some great pictures there. Thanks for posting.
We have yet to do Norway your report gives me inspiration.
Thanks. Nice to know I've inspired someone ��
It's a great place to ride. The landscape is amazing.

Nice report and great photos ... thank you for taking the time to post it all ....:thumb2

If you can travel April/May/June , there is half the precipitation of July?aug/Sept.
I'll remember that for next time. Still great fun. The west coast is normally wetter. I'd like to get to Nordcap next May...and maybe stay dry 😁

Hi
The pictures have been deleted after my free trial period with SmugMug. Ive subscribed now but can't edit post to add pictures. Does anyone know how to edit original post?
Thanks

Hi
The pictures have been deleted after my free trial period with SmugMug. Ive subscribed now but can't edit post to add pictures. Does anyone know how to edit original post?
Thanks

You can't after one hour....

Shame as others have said great pictures... :(

Looks like was a great post. Why not creating a new thread with the pictures?

Back
Top Bottom