Aluminum cases BEGR

bystricke

Reaction score
Hello, I looked at your forum GS and I decided that the cases will show that we produce I in the Czech Republic, perhaps by some violate rulez.read and writing through the compiler
sestavakufru.jpg

cernykufr.jpg

40l.jpg

kufrvyrez.jpg

diseitro2.jpg

1150skufremcernym.jpg

made 2 mm thick aluminum plate, all joints are welded, cases have a maximum strength:rob
zatezkufru1.jpg

:type:bow if it is not a problem, I will show more photos, hello everyone:nenau

hey mate, they look cool
how much and what sort of delivery charge?
Could you give description of what is available exactly, i.e different sizes etc.

Welcome to the forum :)

Nice

Very nice looking boxes looks like they have own carriers? Price guide would be good :thumb2

you'll do yourself an injury, matey, squatting on those slidey boxes in yer stockinged feet. :rob :D

The Health n Safety police may be along :eek:

nice looking kit :cool:

Seems to be a popular way of testing your panniers resilience in that part of the world, found this picture of a happy owner and other half trying out their Begr. :augie

IMG_2114.jpg

I'd say it is a teenage daughter doing the " This is so omborassing" thing with her Dad while Mum snaps the scene...

Hi, I see that you can find
bags are handmade to order, it is not that I had something in stock
I manufacture bags 40 liter, 45 liter as a side, topcase 36 liters per helmet topcase 75 liters in two helmet
I manufacture the carrier side 1100.1150-GSA GS, 1200 GS-GSA + mounting kit
bags are made from 2 mm thick aluminum plate (ALMG5) all connections are welded, nothing is glued
Prices suitcases:
topcase 36L 5000,-CZK=172,5 GBP
topcasemax 75L 6200,- =213,8
side case 40L 4600,- =158,6
side case 45L 5000,- =172,5
suitcase with a cut on the exhaust 5700 = 196,5
are the price of a suitcase, including two locks, hinges, only case 75 L
trunks black (powder coating) are an additional cost 500 CZK =17,3 GBP per piece
Prices will write deliberately crowns, you should have a better rate GBP-CZK
shipping to the UK would have become about 84 GBP, by weight
cases begr runs in the Czech Republic, Slovak, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Ireland.

Do you have dimensions of the cases and approx weight? I already have some holan racks, can I buy they cases not predrilled and mount the pucks myself? what size tubin is the rack (holan 18mm). Can you post to Australia?

Do you have dimensions of the cases and approx weight? I already have some holan racks, can I buy they cases not predrilled and mount the pucks myself? what size tubin is the rack (holan 18mm). Can you post to Australia?

dimensions suitcases:
topcase 36L-length 40 cm, width 31 cm, height 34 cm
topmax 75L- 59 cm, 40 cm, 34 cm
side 45L- 45 cm, 25 cm, 42 cm
Side 40L- 45 cm 20 cm 42 cm

weight of suitcases:

topcase 36L 3.6 kilograms
topmax 75L?
Side 45l 4.5 kilograms
Side 40L 4.0 kilograms

Send your bags for Europe is not a problem in Australia I have to find

side luggage racks are manufactured from 18 mm tube, as well as tour-bmw.

view of the mounting kit
puky.jpg

I can not insert pictures, guess I have to pay £ 12
morning I leave on a trip and come back Sunday evening, so keep and drive carefully

Back
Top Bottom