Marroco again

Thank you for those already posted, £10

I have now started to ask for a £5 max donation.

non of the donation money goes towards BEER, FOOD or Trip maintanance in any way all goes to www.lcdinternational.org whome run this event now in its 20th Year.

I fianlly have a partner, Ian from down the pub. :D

The final regestration date has been put on to the 19th Feb if anybody else fancies having a go, but you have to travel as a pair.

Really can`t get it together asking folks for money, the local RADIO STATION gave me a mention every hour today, and went into my local Sri Lankan owned petrol station to fill up, and the owner came out and gave me £200 then the garage next door doing tyres did the same £50.

Just shows that local radio works :clap

Hitch Hike Challenge

A baker from North West Hampshire will be relying on the kindness of others as he joins a unique challenge

Steve Burbidge from Burbidge's bakery on Weyhill road has signed up to take part in THE HITCH 2012.

A charity event, it will see Steve try and hitch from Andover to Morocco.

All the money raised will be given to Link Community Development - a charity which works with some of the poorest African countries.

If you would like to donate to Steve click here for his Just Giving page.

Cheers Gary £1,377.00 today

Bag and shoe trials today walked to work carring my NEW Baby changing Health Back Bag, good thing is only one strap, easy to hop in and out of cars.

www.thehealthybackbag.co.uk/collection/baby

Wanted the Expedition one but Baby one far more practical, plus changing mat and wet bag, now built in TAT Bell Alarm system, inside or out.

Got a great display in the shop going as well with a % of miles covered, good to get the customers interested and donating.

Attachments

• P1020895.JPG
    P1020895.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 305
  • P1020896.JPG
    P1020896.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 305
  • P1020897.JPG
    P1020897.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 303
  • P1020900.JPG
    P1020900.JPG