New BMW Navigator Adventure SatNav LAUNCHED

But......:nenau

Mapping is free to download from internet..... and it's a Garmin Montana.

Timpo's got the right idea

Pity BMW don't make an offroad bike anymore to get the most out of a BMW Nav Adventure SatNav:augie

F***k me, how much.................................. Ah so sorry I forgot, Bmw riders are all LOADED...........:rolleyes:

nah, dont like the shape. Only want to see a big screen not bulging black plastic sides. :eek

Excuse my ignorance, but what bike is that attached to in picture 2 of that link?

i got a bit carried away and bought one of these. Does anyone know if the touratech Montana locking bracket will fit this?

as it's a montana i would say yes. If you'd bought one from ebbos link you could of got two of em for the same money...

Although the 300 quid deal is for a refurbished, rather than brand new one. I think you would also have to stump up a few more quid for detailed road maps (or for full OS maps for off-roading). I don't know what maps the BMW offering comes with.

Although the 300 quid deal is for a refurbished, rather than brand new one. I think you would also have to stump up a few more quid for detailed road maps (or for full OS maps for off-roading). I don't know what maps the BMW offering comes with.

You can get a new on from handtec for £303 and pay £330 from amazon. As stated before by others you can get maps for free. If you wanted to pay, city nav is about £60/70, that's some fecking expensive ink they've use to print BMW on the front of it...

Back
Top Bottom