That’s the way I’m going. Unit Garage screen with nav framework.Hi .. I'm having similar thoughts as I would like a little more wind protection and protect my nav .. I've decided to go down a slightly different route which is to keep the current nacelle and add this with the nav bar .. comes up a little higher that than the extended nacelle .. not purchased yet but figured it was worth sharing the option. All the parts i have had from Unit have been excellent.
Can I be cheeky and ask for a pic of under the seat at where you have placed the Ezcan and wiring, I know where the plug is its just trying tofu it all in neatly. Ta
This is a similar solution to the Wunderlich clear screen on the R9T and that was a great solution but was not adjustable like the Unit Garage versionHi .. I'm having similar thoughts as I would like a little more wind protection and protect my nav .. I've decided to go down a slightly different route which is to keep the current nacelle and add this with the nav bar .. comes up a little higher that than the extended nacelle .. not purchased yet but figured it was worth sharing the option. All the parts i have had from Unit have been excellent.
How do you find the wind protection? I am trying to achieve more body protection but maintaing clean air over the helmet.I’ve just fitted the Unit Garage satnav frame and clear windshield ( and rear rack as well ). What is impressive and refreshing, for after market accessories, how well they fit, with no fettling needed.
I have the standard, low, headlamp cowl.
Thanks Jeremy. Having spent 9 years on gsa ‘s my early impressions of the g/s are a feeling of being in contact with the outside world again. Also everything seems to be happening a little bit quicker too. Not to mention lighter. It’s like a little stepping out of car and onto a bike again. But I can see the attraction wearing off if I want to travel at high speeds over long distances. Avoid motorways and get there slower will be my mantra. Let’s see how it goes.With the higher Rallye cowl, I can sit pretty comfortably at 70mph on a motorway. There's still that feeling of hanging on but at least there's clean air on my helmet.
I like the 12 G/S but increasingly it feels like the bike I'd like to have at my destination but not necessarily the one I'd like to take me to my destination. It's been great touring Normandy but I miss the 1250GSA.