AF-Xied

spm0912

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just fitted a set of these to my 2018 GSA (thanks Gadget). I have fitted Akro decat headers and a standard end can so thought it might be prudent to richen the AF a little.

They were easy to fit, bike is running fine with no dash errors and both units are set to 7 (counting the amber flashes.) Gadget couldn't find the original instructions and I've searched on line (there is a ton of info!!!) but cannot find anywhere a guide to tell me what the coloured lights mean. The only info seems to relate to the older modules and the coloured lights are different to mine. Also even examining the little adjustment dial with a magnifying glass I can't see how you would adjust it as there is no slot for even the smallest screwdriver.

Can anyone who has fitted the latest version for the 1200LC's help please?

thanks

I will have a look tommorrow evening for the instructions, but mine definitely has a tiny slot in the indicator dial. I used one of my watchmakers screwdrivers. and (I think) I am on 8 - from 3k onwards it just goes.
Unable to post up photos here, but pm me your number and I can send by Whatsapp?

Whatsapp sent

Back
Top Bottom