Alaska 2012

Flights booked; Glasgow/Heathrow/San Francisco. Shelley and her colleague Marnie both very helpful. £616 inc. taxes.

Flying on the 14th, BA 285 out of Heathrow. I should be into SFO mid afternoon on the Thursday.

That's me booked up, flying Virgin on the 11th of June and flying back on the 16th of July. I'm flying Virgin and I won't be in 'common people class' ......:augie .....:D

That's me booked up, flying Virgin on the 11th of June and flying back on the 16th of July. I'm flying Virgin and I won't be in 'common people class' ......:augie .....:D

Quite right too. You'll be there in time to buy me a birthday beer:beerjug:

I shall have to go walkabout amongst the proletariat to avoid DVT. Hang on, I'm member of that group, it shouldn't be too bad.

We're in SF on the night of the 11th before visiting Alcatraz the next morning and then heading south to Carmel on our rental R1200RT :cool:

We're flying BA semi-common World Traveller Plus class as I didn't have enough air miles for Business class but needed more space to stop Trudi having a panic attack; when she flew back from Cyprus she passed out, then awoke and puked over the bloke in front of her :D

Anyone got cheap flights for the July/August trip, I'm getting quoted around £850 to £950..........bloody school holidays!

I will second that :eek: £600 a few weeks ago now £930:eek::eek:

Just booked my flights.
Out from LHR on the 14th June,return from SFO on the 16th July.£511 inc taxes.:thumb
Useful link.....http://marinairporter.com/ Buses from SFO to Marin county.
Cant remember the nearest drop-off point to the hotel.

A Harley and KTM SM at Prudhoe Bay in June on road tyres:thumb

Attachments

• P6011361.JPG
    P6011361.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 287
Flight Booked

I will second that :eek: £600 a few weeks ago now £930:eek::eek:

My flight with Virgin cost me £950 :nenau

I'm flying out Thursday 19th July (VS019) and back on Sunday 19th Aug (VS 20) - both ways with Virgin Atlantic - no stops!

Anyone else going with the same carrier on either of those dates?

Bob

My flight with Virgin cost me £950 :nenau

I'm flying out Thursday 19th July (VS019) and back on Sunday 19th Aug (VS 20) - both ways with Virgin Atlantic - no stops!

Anyone else going with the same carrier on either of those dates?

Bob

I'm flying virgin but in premium economy for a smudge more than the price you show...:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom