Any body fitted handlebar risers for 08 12gs

imaybelost

Reaction score
Any body fitted handlebar risers for 08 12gs. Need to know what fits ?

Did long stint (20Hrs with breaks) to France came back crippled (wrist and neck:eek:). did numerous trips on earlier 06 12gs no where near as bad! Either Im shrinking :(or the seating position has changed. Tried adjusting seat and bars, no change. I was 5,8 the last time I checked not sure how relavent that is?

So thought I would try risers but not sure what will fit the 08 model and would be grateful for any ideas for a more comfortable ride :)

Imaybelost still in pain.

seating position has changed

Certainly has. I can no longer have the seat in the high position on both bars other wise I end up crippled.

The bars however have not caused me a problem. :confused:

Any body fitted handlebar risers for 08 12gs. Need to know what fits ?

Did long stint (20Hrs with breaks) to France came back crippled (wrist and neck:eek:). did numerous trips on earlier 06 12gs no where near as bad! Either Im shrinking :(or the seating position has changed. Tried adjusting seat and bars, no change. I was 5,8 the last time I checked not sure how relavent that is?

So thought I would try risers but not sure what will fit the 08 model and would be grateful for any ideas for a more comfortable ride :)

Imaybelost still in pain.

Rox Risers - loads on the site about them. I have them on my 08 GS and absolutely no pain any more.

Hi, I've also got Rox Risers and they are great !
If you need to order some they will have to be ordered from USA. Ring Ryan jensen at ROX on 0012183261794 he knows his stuff. They take about a week to arrive.

Cheers ORCA:thumb

Back
Top Bottom