Anyone with a V100 Stelvio or Mandello - Big “for sale” thread coming soon.

Fluffmeister

I think I'm a Guzzista now
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
998
Location
North West
Ok, as much as I’ve loved the Stelvio, it’s bitten my arse one to many times so in a couple of weeks, as the band “The Vapours” said, I’ll be turning Japanese 😃 The V7 is going nowhere.

There will be a thread appearing tonight / tomorrow with the following bits for sale. As the Guzzi is a bit more niche, I hope management don’t mind me mentioning it here.

Prices and photos will be in the sale thread but there will be.

V100 GTM wheel socket to remove rear wheel nut (does front to)

SW-Motech Pro Side Carriers for V100 Stelvio, the ones you can remove and ride with a “clean” bike in minutes

SW-Motech Adventure rack kit V100 Stelvio

ODBStar Diagnostics tool for all Guzzis with ODB, and I can confirm it DOES reset the service indicator

V100 Stelvio Tall comfort heated seat

WRS Tinted sports screen

WRS Tinted Winglets (wider / taller than stock)

WRS Tinted touring screen

Genuine Cool Covers Seat cover for V100 Stelvio

Virtual new DNA Air Filter (Stelvio / Mandello)


Like I say I’ll start a for sale thread with prices, but just wanted to do a heads up in the Guzzi section.
 
Ok, as much as I’ve loved the Stelvio, it’s bitten my arse one to many times so in a couple of weeks, as the band “The Vapours” said, I’ll be turning Japanese 😃 The V7 is going nowhere.

There will be a thread appearing tonight / tomorrow with the following bits for sale. As the Guzzi is a bit more niche, I hope management don’t mind me mentioning it here.

Prices and photos will be in the sale thread but there will be.

V100 GTM wheel socket to remove rear wheel nut (does front to)

SW-Motech Pro Side Carriers for V100 Stelvio, the ones you can remove and ride with a “clean” bike in minutes

SW-Motech Adventure rack kit V100 Stelvio

ODBStar Diagnostics tool for all Guzzis with ODB, and I can confirm it DOES reset the service indicator

V100 Stelvio Tall comfort heated seat

WRS Tinted sports screen

WRS Tinted Winglets (wider / taller than stock)

WRS Tinted touring screen

Genuine Cool Covers Seat cover for V100 Stelvio

Virtual new DNA Air Filter (Stelvio / Mandello)


Like I say I’ll start a for sale thread with prices, but just wanted to do a heads up in the Guzzi section
Definitely interested in the rear wheel socket,will check your for sale thread later

Kimbo
 
For sale threads are up 😃

Not abandoning Guzzi btw because I do have an 850 Sport and am still smitten. Just the Stelvio has been a bit of a rollercoaster with “glitches”
 


Back
Top Bottom