Are these bikes really called Gissers?

kmc23w

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just landed having bought a new to me 1200 LC TE....coming from a R1200R Hexhead so I generally know the score with these beasts and have come to love the boxer...(Previous BMW bike was a K1300S...just a tad different).

Anyway that was then....this is now...just waiting for the GS to get delivered...looking forward to mingling (always make me shiver that word) with you peeps....I assume that calculated irreverence is wholly acceptable and indeed expected and as a consequence imagine that you, like me, don't take yourselves too seriously...yep?...good...then I will spit, grin and crack on....🤘🏍️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Just landed having bought a new to me 1200 LC TE....coming from a R1200R Hexhead so I generally know the score with these beasts and have come to love the boxer...(Previous BMW bike was a K1300S...just a tad different).

Anyway that was then....this is now...just waiting for the GS to get delivered...looking forward to mingling (always make me shiver that word) with you peeps....I assume that calculated irreverence is wholly acceptable and indeed expected and as a consequence imagine that you, like me, don't take yourselves too seriously...yep?...good...then I will spit, grin and crack on....🤘🏍️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Welcome and Good Luck! ;)

Back
Top Bottom