Belstaff or summut

enabb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody had any Celcius coat n pants ?
Woundered how they compare to Hein Gerricks Master IV stuff,
Tried a tourguard jacket at nec, felt the buissness but SWMBO put her foot down
once the price was mentioned.....

Looking for good advice as to where to chuck me hard earned to keep warm and dry through winter, but after cooking me tits off this summer would like to try textiles instead of leather aswell ??????

ta in advance !

:p

Take a look at the Belstaff Explorer jacket, mine's going into its third winter now and still performs brilliantly, no leaks, fleece liner loads of pockets, armour and crashes quite well an all!!!!
I also remember Ride doing a group test on winter jackets and rated the Celcius poorly as it leaked a lot.

Explorer

Thanks for that, ordered to go shopping with SWMBO this weekend, will try and slope off to not so local toy shop and take a look !

:beerjug: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you have to have a bare arsed avater to reply to this item

NO !

Dont tell me, MY ARSE LOOKS BIG IN IT !

I thought I looked kinda sexieeeeeeeeee !

:p :p

Madmountainman said:
Take a look at the Belstaff Explorer jacket, mine's going into its third winter now and still performs brilliantly, no leaks, fleece liner loads of pockets, armour and crashes quite well an all!!!!
I also remember Ride doing a group test on winter jackets and rated the Celcius poorly as it leaked a lot.

Also got the Explorer jacket mine on its third winter done about 35000 miles in it, still waterpoof and warm, only problem is the right hand cuff has a lot of pilling due to it catching on the velcro, later versions do not have this fault apparantly . Good jacket.

Pete A

Belstaff or Summat

Pragmatix said;-
Also got the Explorer jacket mine on its third winter done about 35000 miles in it, still waterpoof and warm, only problem is the right hand cuff has a lot of pilling due to it catching on the velcro, later versions do not have this fault apparantly . Good jacket.

I have an Explorer and the sleeves on mine went the same as yours,the shop where I bought it sent it back and Belstaff inserted replacement panels in the sleeves (made a good job too-as you'd hope)the shop later hinted that mine wasn't the first and there may have been a bad batch,incidentally the jacket was more than a year old at the time!
I cut the velcro off the pockets to make sure the sleeves couldn't go affro again,after all they are folded and have zips and poppers
:rolleyes:
My jacket is now 3 years old,it's still waterproof and warm-though it is starting to show it's age,I keep it as a winter jacket,I like it but with the lining in it takes about 20 minutes to fully fasten :eek:
When it's time to replace it I'll probably go for a Gericke Voyager IV

good advice !

Tried the Explorer and the Celcius on today, the Explorer certainly felt the better jacket by far....

Jacket will be ere this week, (display model was hung over a red hot radiator so did,nt want it ?)

Thanks for some good advice .

:beerjug: :beerjug:

a cigerette lighter gets rid of the fluff build-up very nicely:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom