Bike hire in the Caribbean

shakey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Much to my “Delight” my wife has booked us a cruise in the Caribbean, flying out on Boxing Day. The cruise docks on a different island pretty much every day. To avoid going completely mad i am toying with the idea of hiring a bike each day and getting away from the normal excursion tours offered by the cruise company. I have seen a Harley dealership in Martinique that will hire out bikes but does anyone have any experience of hiring bikes in any of the Caribbean islands, any recommendations?

Much to my “Delight” my wife has booked us a cruise in the Caribbean, flying out on Boxing Day. The cruise docks on a different island pretty much every day. To avoid going completely mad i am toying with the idea of hiring a bike each day and getting away from the normal excursion tours offered by the cruise company. I have seen a Harley dealership in Martinique that will hire out bikes but does anyone have any experience of hiring bikes in any of the Caribbean islands, any recommendations?
Not of hiring but driving this year in Tortola. The roads around the island are as you expect, washed away potholed and in very poor repair. The standard of driving was ok in the day with folk being courteous , but wild at night ( alcohol / weed induced). As you should be back on the boat this shouldnt effect you.

Depending on the size of the island you can decide if a big HD is appropriate, if it was me it would be scooter or small adventure bike.

Back
Top Bottom