Bike MOT centres in the Borders?

SpyInTheCamp

Reaction score
Anyone care to recommend an MOT centre in the Borders? Ideally somewhere that'll do it on a Saturday.

This'll be the first MOT for the GS. Used to get my last bike done at Alvins in that there Edinburgh.

Kai

Anyone care to recommend an MOT centre in the Borders? Ideally somewhere that'll do it on a Saturday.

This'll be the first MOT for the GS. Used to get my last bike done at Alvins in that there Edinburgh.

Kai

T.I motorcycles
Spittal
Berwick upon tweed

Phone Tim or Gareth

Border bikes at Duns aren't set up for mot's :(

Gattonside garage in Gattonside near Melrose or Wullie Simpson at Olivers garage in Denholm.

Agreed. Mine was done at Gattonside when Border Bikes were unable to do it at their new place at Duns or wherever it is.
Don't know if they do Saturdays though. Family garage. Nice people. And very precise. Because I did not have pillion footrests on the bike, I had to go home and take the pillion seat off, and go back - where a nice shiny new MOT certificate was waiting.

Laptop in the pulpit Chuck or have ye knocked off early:D

preacher.jpg

Wullie Simpson at Oliver's in Denholm has done our bikes for years, no fuss, short notice,open Saturdays, well recommended :thumb

Laptop in the pulpit Chuck or have ye knocked off early:D

preacher.jpg

Actually, yes I do have the laptop in the pulpit - saves paper, and therefore trees, apparantly, so my daughter keeps telling me. But when I ask what is being burned or destroyed to provide the electricity for the laptops power, well that's another question. Never mind, the youth group think I'm trendy, at least I think that is what they said - TBH, half the time they talk a strange language, and its not just Teri...:nenau

Premesis googled it:eek:

A safe and natural vitamin and mineral supplementation to help relieve pregnancy-related nausea.

OOPS :blast

is that classed as working under the influence of drugs then?

Martin’s Tyre & Auto Services
High St., Langholm DG13 0DJ
013873 80246

Ordered tyre there today fitting tomorrow let you know cost of tyre when i get it fitted and they do MOT`s also

Nip along and take a look at http://www.a7motorcycles.co.uk/50yrds up the road from them, they stock enfield bikes and some gear too.

Agreed. Mine was done at Gattonside when Border Bikes were unable to do it at their new place at Duns or wherever it is.
Don't know if they do Saturdays though. Family garage. Nice people. And very precise. Because I did not have pillion footrests on the bike, I had to go home and take the pillion seat off, and go back - where a nice shiny new MOT certificate was waiting.

Gattonside :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom