Bluesea Auxiliary Fuse Panel fitted

Bikerbrady

Reaction score
Just fitted my Bluesea aux panel under the seat and it fits a treat.

BLUESEAAUX.jpg

Wiring was as follows

• 35amp cables from battery (live has inline fuse) earth lead to number 86 on relay, positive lead to number 30 on relay
  • Switched live from dipped beam to number 85 on relay
  • Live lead from number 87 on relay to positive connection on Bluesea Aux Panel
  • Negative lead from number 86 on relay to negative connection on Bluesea Aux Panel

All connections crimped and heatshrinked. Whole job took me about an hour. I now have 6 auxilairy fuses to connect to without having to remove tank or have multiple wires running to battery.

As its a switched relay supply its only live when the key in the ignition is turned so if you forget to turn something off it doesnt matter.

Im by no means an expert at this and refuse to go anywhere near the fuse box but this really is a simple job, just take your time.

Biker

Just fitted my Bluesea aux panel under the seat and it fits a treat.

BLUESEAAUX.jpg

Wiring was as follows

• 35amp cables from battery (live has inline fuse) earth lead to number 86 on relay, positive lead to number 30 on relay
  • Switched live from dipped beam to number 85 on relay
  • Live lead from number 87 on relay to positive connection on Bluesea Aux Panel
  • Negative lead from number 86 on relay to negative connection on Bluesea Aux Panel

All connections crimped and heatshrinked. Whole job took me about an hour. I now have 6 auxilairy fuses to connect to without having to remove tank or have multiple wires running to battery.

As its a switched relay supply its only live when the key in the ignition is turned so if you forget to turn something off it doesnt matter.

Im by no means an expert at this and refuse to go anywhere near the fuse box but this really is a simple job, just take your time.

Biker

What relay did you use?

Back
Top Bottom