Bluetooth equipped Momo Helmets & Motorola anounced

Mike Werner

Cloggie amongst Frogs
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
2,108
Reaction score
0
Location
Normandy, France
It's here, finally. Want to phone in a cake order with the great Tosser while riding your bike, call your mamma that you're coming home.... Momodesign and Motorola to the rescue:

Click here
 
Hmm nice :barf

But honestly, thats not even integrated! not for me.....and then theres the recharging :banghead:
 
mikeh501 said:
Hmm nice :barf

But honestly, thats not even integrated! not for me.....and then theres the recharging :banghead:

But it is... if you buy the aftermarket one. And recharging is always needed unless you wire your helmet to the bike...
 
That'd be perfect if they could a) provide a jack socket to plug in in-ear monitors and b) produce a bluetooth transmitter to send music from whatever source.......
 
Fanum said:
That'd be perfect if they could a) provide a jack socket to plug in in-ear monitors and b) produce a bluetooth transmitter to send music from whatever source.......


....and make the helmet look like something that someone might actually want to wear.
 
Fanum said:
That'd be perfect if they could a) provide a jack socket to plug in in-ear monitors and b) produce a bluetooth transmitter to send music from whatever source.......
Totally agree !! Need a Bluetooth adapter for my Autocom and for the helmet. No wires to attach to the bike.

Anyone interested ?? There's a market !!
 
Steve said:
....and make the helmet look like something that someone might actually want to wear.

Read the article !! You can buy it as aftermarket and use it on any helmet !!!
 
Mike Werner said:
Totally agree !! Need a Bluetooth adapter for my Autocom and for the helmet. No wires to attach to the bike.

Anyone interested ?? There's a market !!

BlueTake have released a bluetooth audio adaptor which plugs into a 3.5mm audio socket and uses A2DP for stereo (BT430 Bluetooth Hi-Fi Audio Dongle).

Brief review HERE

Available from HERE for £116

Includes headphones but might work with a BT helmet if it supports A2DP bluetooth. If so, could it be plugged into Autocom / StarCom and do the job?

Mark
 
Telford said:
BlueTake have released a bluetooth audio adaptor which plugs into a 3.5mm audio socket and uses A2DP for stereo (BT430 Bluetooth Hi-Fi Audio Dongle).

Brief review HERE

Available from HERE for £116

Includes headphones but might work with a BT helmet if it supports A2DP bluetooth. If so, could it be plugged into Autocom / StarCom and do the job?

Mark

Thanks, I'm in contact with them.

Next week, I'm planning 2 articles, one with this one, and one about a major intercom mnaufacturer who is coming out with a full BT offering for bikers !!!

News at 11...:D
 
BMW SYSTEM 5 Helmet WILL have Bluetooth

Dealer told me this after having seen demo..

Bluetooth option for new System 5 Helmet with builtin mike and alll....
 
Re: BMW SYSTEM 5 Helmet WILL have Bluetooth

arthursc said:
Dealer told me this after having seen demo..

Bluetooth option for new System 5 Helmet with builtin mike and alll....

Already reported on that last week.....
 


Back
Top Bottom