Campsite/campground searching

Onahi

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
6,553
Reaction score
642
With my 2720, when I had had enough for the day, I clicked search for nearest campsite.
POI>Lodging>Campground.
On my Zumo 660, it only has lodging? This shows hotels, B&B etc as well as the campsites. Is this right? Seems crap to me...:(
Also, I’ve just uploaded the 19,000 campsites on Whattons brilliant waypoint thread. Question though, how do you search for the nearest campsite when out on the road? It neither has campsite in the name or the symbol to refer to? :confused:
I must be doing something wrong:D
 
Ive just fecked up. I loaded all the euro campsite into my favourites and filled it all up. Ive now deleted everything by doing a reset.
I am trying to work out how to use the POI loader and convert the mapsource file into a GPX file or whatever:confused:
:(
 
My very own solo thread.
:aidan
 


Back
Top Bottom