Caterham, SLM

Beemer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have been wittering on about picking up my first ever GS (1150) for a few weeks now, well today was the day!!

Credit where it's due to Chris at South London Motorcycles. Very thorough hand over, introduced me to Mike the Service Manager,who offers advice via the phone regarding any technical issues. Great coffee and pleasant atmosphere, they are not up there own arses like some BMW dealerships I've been into in the past.

It all went very smoothly, would recommend them to any one considering purchasing from a BMW dealer

Have done 110 miles this afternoon riding around leafy parts of Kent, absolutley great bike and looks soooooooooo good. Will post some pics on "Show Yours" as soon as I get time.

Steve

Zmeagol said:
Good dealership. Did you get the free bacon butty?

Tim

:( No Tim, just a nice cup of coffee, I will return though !!!!

Steve :)

If you want to see what I bought it's posted on "Show yours"

Steve

Sorry disagree i could tell you a few bad stories about that dealership.
The guys are Ok though and i have nothing personal against them .
Brackens are my Favourite for Beamers and KTM's, top blokes top service and they have alot of around the world experience , off- roading and supermoto.
Its just a 'Pig' to get too.

They messed me about.....would not recommend.

Banger said:
Sorry disagree i could tell you a few bad stories about that dealership.
The guys are Ok though and i have nothing personal against them .
Brackens are my Favourite for Beamers and KTM's, top blokes top service and they have alot of around the world experience , off- roading and supermoto.
Its just a 'Pig' to get too.

Banger,

Guess you have to speak as you find. I've had no contentious issues with them yet, but they do seem to call when they say they're going to and action things as you'd expect.

Not sure that Brackens actually deal in BM's anymore i think they're all KTM now.

Cheers

Steve

GSmonkey said:
They messed me about.....would not recommend.

Monkey,

How did they mess you around?

Steve

Back
Top Bottom