Cb500x suspension

Replaced mine with a 700 tenere
Night and day difference
One of the best choices i have made bike wise
Quote from my mate was on the 500x "get out of my way"
On the Tenere "wait for me you nutter"

I am so glad I test rode a CB before buying. So many folk saying how good they are, I was a bit surprised on my test ride how poor it was when you pressed on.
Gonna try the T7 and Toureg or May have to do a JB and rebuy my Scrambler which was a great bike

I am so glad I test rode a CB before buying. So many folk saying how good they are, I was a bit surprised on my test ride how poor it was when you pressed on.
Gonna try the T7 and Toureg or May have to do a JB and re-buy my bike (Scrambler XE) which was a great bike

I just bought one, new. On a test ride I admit the suspension isn’t the best, it seemed to be the rear shock that was the problem. I guess it depends what you want from a bike- a lot of Tiger owners complain about the suspension but it was fine for me. I’m thinking a new shock might be worth fitting but that’s all. I was really surprised at the performance of the little Honda, but I am 71 and slowing down.

I just took a 23 model out and was well impressed with the suspension and handling, compared to my 16 plare. I guess everything is relative

Back
Top Bottom