Charley Boorman @ Jeffries

Howie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Jim

Me and my two muckas who came along thoroughly enjoyed the presentation.

Thank You
;)

snap!!

Likewise myself and Swooper

A good evening - entertaining talk and time to chat afterwards

Well done to all involved

Sherps;)

Great night - I think Tony Jefferies gave an impressive opening speech which set the mood for the night - I also think his bit on the David Jefferies Appeal was a marvelous tribute to a family coming to terms with their loss and making something positive out of it - excellent!

I was actually in their yesterday watching everything getting set up - full credit to all the staff for their efforts and making us all welcome.

Kylie was there too - how the feck she drives a big white van around the UK is beyond me - I did notice however that she had a cushion on the drivers seat to allow her to see over the steering wheel:rolleyes:

AS for Charley - what a cool cookie! He makes you think he's just chatting in your living room - nice fellah!

I was asked to prop a question but thought better of it in public but, where DID he get the energy to manage a ham shank on the journey:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well done all once again:beerjug:

Totally agree - a great evening.

A great effort by AJs, those who missed it, missed out.

jim mcsharry said:
Kylie was there too - how the feck she drives a big white van around the UK is beyond me

I certainly couldn't drive wearing those shoes :D

Thanks Jim, for sorting the tickets etc out, was a great night out. I ended up spending well over 200 quid at the shop too! :eek: But that's xmas for the missus sorted :D

Back
Top Bottom