City Select V7

schnauzer

Just had an email from Garmin saying my update to V7 of city select has been shipped......... not got it yet, but has anyone else got a copy?? any opinions?

I’m still waiting for mine from Aspidshop (276c Auto Nav Kit), They said it might be in yesterday, but nothing yet. :(

I emailed Garmin at least 10 days ago and I'm still waiting. I did speak to them on the phone and they said that depending on who deals with your request you may or may not get an email.

Heard nothing but waiting with anticipation.

I have mine at home, 3 CDs ! now (last one with little datas)

not yet tested on road, but few things have changed for BeNeLux, these countries where already 100% covered. Only changes/corrections I suppose.

A little more for France, Spain, Greece, Ireland, ...

is that worth the cost? :confused: :confused: I don't know .

I have to remember and check where errors was on last version to say something.
:beerjug:

Bibi_50 said:
I have mine at home, 3 CDs ! now (last one with little datas)

not yet tested on road, but few things have changed for BeNeLux, these countries where already 100% covered. Only changes/corrections I suppose.

A little more for France, Spain, Greece, Ireland, ...

is that worth the cost? :confused: :confused: I don't know .

I have to remember and check where errors was on last version to say something.
:beerjug:

Hi BiBi,
Coverage in Greece was really poor before - have they upgraded it to Benelux levels or is it just a bit better than before ?
Welcome by the way - what part of Belgica are you in ? I am just outside of Lier. You might have noticed there are a few of us over here in sunny Flanders - maybe see you out on the road sometime :thumb
Cheers
Gecko

Back
Top Bottom