comms

FERRET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
ive been browsig the site for a few months now but this is my first post, what a great site.
i have 02 1150gs in the loveley blue/white and what a great bike , ive had blackbirds and gpz1100 s in the past and am most impressed with the beemer.
I am thinking of changing my helmet to a roof daytona, has anyone out there fitted autocom speakers and mike to one of these helmets?, if so is it a simple task.
many thanks in advance

ferret

Hi all,
ive been browsig the site for a few months now but this is my first post, what a great site.
i have 02 1150gs in the loveley blue/white and what a great bike , ive had blackbirds and gpz1100 s in the past and am most impressed with the beemer.
I am thinking of changing my helmet to a roof daytona, has anyone out there fitted autocom speakers and mike to one of these helmets?, if so is it a simple task.
many thanks in advance

ferret

ferret welcome to the forum.

Have you tried our search facility? type in a key word and it should dip you into our archives .... UKGSer also has a section further down the forum which might help with your quest. I'll get you a link to it ... back soon ...

Enjoy your stay with us :)

edit: There you go, have a look through, see if helps ...

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=202

Hi ya Ferret, welcome, oh and snap, blue & white is a good choice you have there :thumb

welcome to the site Ferret....
Hope you enjoy it round here :clap:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom