Conversion to LED headlight

ferguscawley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey all

I have a 2016 GSA basic model. It has a standard non LED headlight (has 2 x H7 bulbs).

Am thinking about replacing the headlight unt with a 2nd hand LED unit. I understand that the CANBUS won't ike it and I may have to get a dealer to reconfigure the software etc.

In addiiton to that, will I need to change the main electrical connector to the headlight as well or is it the same standard BMW loom connector for both the H7 and LED headlight assemblies ?

Has anyone here actually done this or come across a thread somewhere where this have been done ?

Thanks

There is a company that does a complete led headlight unit that is can bus compatible, quite a few f800gs riders have fitted them but they do them for the lc models @ £250 ish

There is a company that does a complete led headlight unit that is can bus compatible, quite a few f800gs riders have fitted them but they do them for the lc models @ £250 ish

Cheers Neil

Haven't been able to find them anywhere at that price. Anyone got a link by any chance ?

Thanks

Sure the ones he supplies are the same as the cheaper ones avialable fromamazon/ alibaba and e bay but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom