Cuckoo’s And Goats

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Every time I stop somewhere, even in the middle of absolutely nowhere, the first thing I hear is a blooming cuckoo! :nenau All the years I’ve been coming up to the wilds of Scotland I’ve never heard so many!

Big wild goats seem to be in abundance too! They’re not afraid of humans either. :D

Aye clocked that last weekend on a blast sound the top. Little loch broom.

Every time I stop somewhere, even in the middle of absolutely nowhere, the first thing I hear is a blooming cuckoo! :nenau All the years I’ve been coming up to the wilds of Scotland I’ve never heard so many!

Big wild goats seem to be in abundance too! They’re not afraid of humans either. :D

Cuckoo's common here, goats are spreading fast, best in the oven. Glen Shiel has had a population for decades now

Quite a few round Dundonell as well.....you can stalk them by smell....

Only if you are down wind. We used to shoot loads in Ireland, I emptied my ammo pouch on one herd once from the same lie, 17 to drag out... I stank for 2 days despite showers and carbolic soap! The Danes will pay handsomely to shoot them, they like the white ones for some reason. Goat curry, tis lush!

Quite a few round Dundonell as well.....you can stalk them by smell....

Chavs in rental vans :rolleyes:

Took the long way home after a night in Applecross yesterday ( which was strangely quiet and had a fast blast up the bealach from Lochcarron )...but, the road beyond ( today ) was T5/6 rental hell !

No goats, plenty cuckoo and an overabundance of cnuts :D

Back
Top Bottom