Dealers... no not that type!!!

philpaw2003

Earlier this year i placed a comment about SLM in Caterham. The content isnt that important now but there responce is:

I picked up my GSA from them last Saturday. It had been to them for repairs due to me being taken out by a "lady" in a vw on may 19th this year.
Now to say that ive been seriously pissed off with circumstances surrounding the purchase and now the subsiquent..(spelt right?????)...missing crash bars....( NOT SLM's fault... TT strike again) would be a slight understatement. So i can now tell you that SLM are officially off my shit list.
All the problems bar one that i encountered at this dealership have been caused by TT's total inability to supply the correct equipment at the right time. For example: TT stated to SLM that they had "fed-exd" the bars to SLM and that they would be there for saturday morning 16th of July. Did they arrive... nope! not a sign. so i arrive to pick up said bike ... all ok except no bars.
If this had been a one off i would have been ok about it... but it wasnt and im not. I spent in the region of £3500.00 on TT goodies for my GSA... i planned to spend more with them. Am i???? am i fek!!
The boy's ( except one,you know who you are!!) at SLM have done everything and i mean everything to sort this out.
They have delivered to my house in S-o-T a new set off Wunderlick bars. They are arranging for them to be fitted at my local dealer foc.This is customer service and for it i thank you SLM.
So, wot now........... pass that wunderlick catalogue!!

:beer:

philpaw2003 said:
Earlier this year i placed a comment about SLM in Caterham. The content isnt that important now but there responce is:

I picked up my GSA from them last Saturday. It had been to them for repairs due to me being taken out by a "lady" in a vw on may 19th this year.
Now to say that ive been seriously pissed off with circumstances surrounding the purchase and now the subsiquent..(spelt right?????)...missing crash bars....( NOT SLM's fault... TT strike again) would be a slight understatement. So i can now tell you that SLM are officially off my shit list.
All the problems bar one that i encountered at this dealership have been caused by TT's total inability to supply the correct equipment at the right time. For example: TT stated to SLM that they had "fed-exd" the bars to SLM and that they would be there for saturday morning 16th of July. Did they arrive... nope! not a sign. so i arrive to pick up said bike ... all ok except no bars.
If this had been a one off i would have been ok about it... but it wasnt and im not. I spent in the region of £3500.00 on TT goodies for my GSA... i planned to spend more with them. Am i???? am i fek!!
The boy's ( except one,you know who you are!!) at SLM have done everything and i mean everything to sort this out.
They have delivered to my house in S-o-T a new set off Wunderlick bars. They are arranging for them to be fitted at my local dealer foc.This is customer service and for it i thank you SLM.
So, wot now........... pass that wunderlick catalogue!!

:beer:

sod the rest of the tale -- you spent HOW MUCH on TT stuff? :eek:

lots

EEERRRR yeah.... lots. If its in the book....... its pribably on the bike.

ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEA !!!!! LOL:eek:

£3500.00 - £3500.00 on bits for the bike - and they couldn't sort out replacments - No Wunder your getting hold of the wunderlich catalogue!

GSA

I came to a radical decision..... just get as much stuff on it as possible.
These bloody bikes will be the ruin of me......pass that cheque book.
:D

Back
Top Bottom