Decals?

Banger

Reaction score
Anybody got some nice piccies of some decals on there bikes?
Looking for some tasty ones for my Dakar and KTM Duke!

They look a bit boring without them, you know a bit like the 1150's:D

OBBO,
got some quirky 'black/white checker' decals courtesy of www.reflectivedecals.com which gets a lot of "second looks" - not 100% sure why but at least if it makes those tin box types look again, that cant be too bad??

Attachments

• decal1.jpg
    decal1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 482
......and, of course, one of these is mandatory (xept, maybe the KTM is excused!!)

Attachments

• decal2.jpg
    decal2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 467
Sid said:
OBBO,
got some quirky 'black/white checker' decals courtesy of www.reflectivedecals.com which gets a lot of "second looks" - not 100% sure why but at least if it makes those tin box types look again, that cant be too bad??

Sorry to dig up and old thread, but I really like that idea of yours Sid, as you say if it makes car drivers look again its worth it.

Have you put them anywhere else on the bike? if so do you have any more pics?

Thanks

Nige.

where do you get those reflective gs decals for the 650 panniers?

where do you get those reflective gs decals for the 650 panniers?

Ted said:
Contact twowheelhumvee. Dose some good quality stickers (both reflective and normal) for the big GS. He may be able to sort something for you. Follow link for his details.
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41358

Thanks for the mention Ted,I've had a number of enquiries (maybe as a result of this thread?) about 650 stickers,let's just say they are a "work in progress" and I hope to have some available in the New Year. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom