engine bars with light mounts?

Chris G

Reaction score
Ok guys
just spent the last couple of weeks trying to find some decent images of engine/crash bars that have bits on them for the mounting of halfords finest aux. lamps

Any ideas?

Chris

Hi Rock
ere's a pic of some wunderlich bars had some myself very good quality and simple to fit.
Sadly if you have a 41 ltr they won't fit.
Hope ya got wide screen:D

Attachments

• land rover.jpg
    land rover.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 404
Hi guys,
I'd thought of mounting lamps on my engine bars as well,
but I'm put off with the thought that the bulbs would blow regularly with the vibes.
Has anyone any experience of this?

Wunderlich bars

Where did you get the Wunderlich crash bars from? and how much were they?

Chris.
I have H&B lower and upper bars on my 1150, I wanted lights on then, but didn't want to weld on them. So I used the clamp part off an old plastic brake lever from a push bike. Chopped off the bits that were not needed, and attached the lights. I had to soften the plastic in boiling water to get it over the bar, but they work great. Plus they are totaly adjustable, just slacken the allen bolts and move them around.
Ian

Chris.
I have H&B lower and upper bars on my 1150, I wanted lights on then, but didn't want to weld on them. So I used the clamp part off an old plastic brake lever from a push bike. Chopped off the bits that were not needed, and attached the lights. I had to soften the plastic in boiling water to get it over the bar, but they work great. Plus they are totaly adjustable, just slacken the allen bolts and move them around.
Ian

Just out of interest - you did notice that this post was over 6 years old did'nt you Ian?:eek:onyack

I've got H&B tank bars on my 1200GS, they have light mounting points built in.

Back
Top Bottom