experience !!!

Howie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I seem to using loads of oil with my BMW GPS navigator 2

I seem to be using the most oil when pressing the FIND button for waypoints .

Am I pressing the buttons too hard or too quick or should I press them gently whilst doing the first 5000 mile journey / trips.

What kind of oil should I use !!!!!!!
and any help would be grateful !!!!!!!

Or am I being rather fastidious or pedantic

:D :D :D

Cheers Fanum

Who's been informing you what I look like.

Same Physique , but not as much gold though .

Howie

:D

Howie...

The problem is due to you using mineral grade software. The Navigator 1 (Bubblehead) had to use this stuff, but somehow your Navigator 2 (Greasyhead) has been filled with the wrong stuff. You need to:

*Adjust the button clearances while cold (you have to be cold, doesn't matter about the Nav)
*Unscrew the Touratech stump guard (you HAVE fitted one of those, haven't you?)
*Format your trousers (you could try ironing them, but it's better to do a clean install. That's what your Mum told you, right?)
*Upgrade to Castrol XP Service Pack 45
*Go on holiday for a couple of weeks while it fills up
*Remove every fuse in your house (especially number 3)
*Turn on your Nav 2 (but don't press anything)
*Turn your testicles all the way around twice (if you can manage it)
*Sit down for a moment until you stop feeling sick (optional - but recommended)
*"Gentlemen! Start your Navigators!"

That's it. Shouldn't take you more than a few weeks and afterwards, you'll find that the Nav doesn't surge (try and take you to Morocco for the weekend), is MUCH louder ("TURN LEFT NOW, YOU TOSSER!!") and...
Sorry, Service Pack 46 has just been released. Hmmm. I don't think the Nav 2 will run Service Pack 46. Looks like you'll have to buy a Streetpilot 5. Which could be useful, as it comes preloaded with Judge and Steptoe's addresses...
Only problem could be that it uses Vern brand memory. Which (according to Mike O) leaks a bit...

Re: Howie...

Paulf said:
[
* *Format your trousers (you could try ironing them, but it's better to do a clean install. That's what your Mum told you, right?)
* *Turn your testicles all the way around twice (if you can manage it)

Paul

cheers for the advice , that's it , its clear to me now !!

I will iron my trousers and do a clean install

But I find it difficult to turn all three testicals around at the same time, could this be my the problem!!:beerjug:

Thank you

Howie

Re: Howie...

Paulf said:

*Upgrade to Castrol XP Service Pack 45
*Go on holiday for a couple of weeks while it fills up

THREAD HIJACK ALERT!

I loaded MS XP Service Pack 2 into both my and my daughter's PC the other night - I was still doing the job at about 1 o'clock in the morning!

:eek:

Greg

Back
Top Bottom