Foot pegs

evenflow

Reaction score
Would like to lower my pegs by about 0.5 to 1 inch. Anyone know where to get a decent lowering kit?
Or any pics?

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

these lower the pegs by about 25mm & move them directly down, effectively setting them rearwards. They're made by Verholen and were about £100ish. I got them from here (I think - it was a while ago).

Mike:)

Attachments

• adventure\'s homecoming 011.jpg
    adventure\'s homecoming 011.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 371
Dunno Andy (mine are on an Adv, obviously) - anyone know if the footpeg mounts are common to 1100 & 1150?

Mike:confused:

P-A-N

Not my idea, but seen at the Hog roast was a pair of 2nd hand Pan European:barf (ah that's better) footrests fitted with a piece of alloy angle.
The angle plate was drilled to locate the footrest return spring peg and filed down to fit as a spacer above the rest and drilled to accomodate the swivel pin.
This set up cost nowt and dropped the pegs by about 25mm and gave a wider footrest with rubber insert. Not sure how strong they would be for standing on the pegs in tough conditions though.

Tim

pan pegs

HI Tim , It was my bike you saw at the Hog roast, your right ! they cost me nothing but I gained everything, Its a simple job to convert back to BM pegs =2 mins,,,to take your bike say off-road where your standing a lot, Why don`t you show the folks the photo`s you took, Geoff...:moped:

Footpeg thingies

Ha, There's a kit for sale in last weeks MCN. £75, 01434270124. Worth a try, he might still have them. good luck

Re: pan pegs

GEOFFREY DEACON said:
Why don`t you show the folks the photo`s you took, Geoff...:moped:

I would Geoff, but unfortunately pressed the wrong button somewhere along the line and flippin deleted them!
Excellent mod though.
Tim

Found the pictures Geoff!

Tim

Attachments

• pan footpeg.jpg
    pan footpeg.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 209
And the other side

Attachments

• pan peg brake.jpg
    pan peg brake.jpg