For Sale For sale Immaculate 2006 GS1200 with luggage

I never understand why people get annoyed when something doesn't sell on the forum.

Like Jock used to be. Get all wound up about it. "Place isn't what it used to be etc etc."

This is a great place to buy and sell. And originally the reason I paid my subs and joined. (Thanks Majesty.)

Yes it's a smaller audience. But we don't mess each other around.

Some people don't want their place casing by some ne'er-do-well from the classifieds.

I'd rather sell it cheaper here. As I know it'll be an enthusiast.
Thank you. Well said.

TD
 
I never understand why people get annoyed when something doesn't sell on the forum.

Like Jock used to be. Get all wound up about it. "Place isn't what it used to be etc etc."

This is a great place to buy and sell. And originally the reason I paid my subs and joined. (Thanks Majesty.)

Yes it's a smaller audience. But we don't mess each other around.

Some people don't want their place casing by some ne'er-do-well from the classifieds.

I'd rather sell it cheaper here. As I know it'll be an enthusiast.
Absolutely, I can’t be doing with the ebay tyre kicking brigade..I have purchased several items off here, bike and non bike related items and on the whole the items have been as listed. I do find ebay is a bit of a gamble to be honest. 🙄
 
I’d echo the positive sentiments. I’ve bought and sold things here to some genuine and enthusiastic people. I may be in a minority but I’d only buy an older/ several GSs here.

The challenge is the diminishing audience for a heavy older analogue bike. I’ve been lucky to recently secure a pristine 1150GS (at the appropriate price which is incidentally 50% more than this 1200 is advertised for). It’s worth it to me.

GLWS for a super example of the marque - factory non-abs to boot.
 
Last edited:
And at least you know on here who understands the difference between "analogue" quality and the modern blingtastica brigade... I've only had good experiences through UKGSer as well and this is a lovely looking bike...👌
 
I never understand why people get annoyed when something doesn't sell on the forum.

Like Jock used to be. Get all wound up about it. "Place isn't what it used to be etc etc."

This is a great place to buy and sell. And originally the reason I paid my subs and joined. (Thanks Majesty.)

Yes it's a smaller audience. But we don't mess each other around.

Some people don't want their place casing by some ne'er-do-well from the classifieds.

I'd rather sell it cheaper here. As I know it'll be an enthusiast.
Absolutely,just as he said.
Lovely bike,I have a soft spot for early 1200s
 


Back
Top Bottom