Fun bike mudguard

Paul Young

Under-used member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've changed to alloy wheels and need to find a supplier of the front mudguard kit you can get. trouble is, I don't want a carbon fibre one @ 199euros. Are there any places stocking these, other than Boxer-Design?

Vern said:
I thioght RS/R fronts were the things to use

'fraid not, Vern. Different fork sliders on the other models - they have mounting lugs on the front of the slider. I've seen several modified GS's like Coolcarbon's with a smaller front mudguard fitted, but am not keen on CF. I'd rather have plain black.

Cheers for trying.

Paul Young said:
I've changed to alloy wheels and need to find a supplier of the front mudguard kit you can get. trouble is, I don't want a carbon fibre one @ 199euros. Are there any places stocking these, other than Boxer-Design?

Paul,

This is where I got mine from..........

http://www.fallert.com/index2.html Click on 'Rader'

I painted it myself with aerosol from RS Paints. Then added a cut down fender extender.......

CC

:cool:

The Mudguard from the bikes that Vern mentions wont work because of the Higher Fork Brace due to the original 19" wheel, unless Vern could fettle something of course....;)

Cheers CC. Exactly what I was after - I'll add it to my Christmas list...:D

mudguard

Paul,
I am using a TT front guard with my alloys,but a mate of mine has fitted a front guard from an RS250 APRILLIA it almost went straight on with not to much remodeling and looks good.We tried lots of different guards from sports bikes and this was one of the nearest fitting ones,This will be one of my winter projects he paid £10 for it so saved a fair bit.Andy

Back
Top Bottom