G650X-models: Parts: Bash Plates, Wheel Spacers, Oil Cooler, etc. - Customised Manufacture (Scheffelmeier Metall)

Kitsilano

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This info may be of help, given that the very capable Stephan Scheffelmeier is still providing parts but has been a little difficult to track down since having a 'regular' job as well:

There is a 3 weeks lead-time to fabricate the bash plate, and powder coating black takes one week additional

Current (June 2023) price list for the BMW G650X parts:

- Bash plate fits with or without SW-MOTECH crashbars = 159,00 Euro
- Powder coating black for bash plates = 20,00 Euro
- Rally bash plate with water resistant tool box = 336,00Euro
- Stainless steel wheel spacers set ABS or non ABS (3 pieces) = 42,00 Euro
- CNC milled front sprocket cover / case saver = 75,00 Euro
- Oil cooler = 150,00 Euro
- shipping DHL package outside EU from 22,00 Euro for wheel spacers / front sprocket covers and oil coolers, and from 48,00 Euro for bash plates
All prices without german VAT and dispatch duty unpaid.

Contact Details (he'll supply banking details with a direct message):
Scheffelmeier Metall
Stephan Scheffelmeier
Zwinger 6
75031 Eppingen
Mobile: +49 170 9260990
Email: kontakt@scheffelmeier-metall.de

Hope this can be of help to someone....

Has anyone had one of his oilcoolers, are they a good addition?

Yeah I have a oil cooler, easy to fit, only got it for morroco trip, just the re positioning of the brake reservoir bit of a pain.

Got a power coated bash plate from him a few months ago, super happy with it. It fits perfectly with the Hepco & Becker crashbars as well.

I fitted one to mine as when I purchased a few years ago he gave me free postage if I took the full set of his products, (pre brexit) the oil cooler was the only thing I wasn’t going to get but it made sense to include it, thinking I could always sell it i I didn’t use it. It’s a beautifully made product but I couldn’t tell you if it’s made any difference to the engine temperature but it’s got to help.

Back
Top Bottom