Borowno Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 10, 2019 Messages 170 Reaction score 116 Location SE London, England Sep 11, 2026 #1 Small Givi Tank Bag using the Tanklock system. Model ST602. Good, used condition. £35 collected (Bromley SE London area), or plus postage. Last edited: Sep 11, 2026
Small Givi Tank Bag using the Tanklock system. Model ST602. Good, used condition. £35 collected (Bromley SE London area), or plus postage.
clutchspring Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 22, 2013 Messages 466 Reaction score 243 Location leicestershire Sep 12, 2026 #2 Hi has it got the rain cover & shoulder strap Thanks Ian
clutchspring Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 22, 2013 Messages 466 Reaction score 243 Location leicestershire Sep 12, 2026 #3 I’ll take that but would need posting to le67 post code area , Thanks,
Borowno Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 10, 2019 Messages 170 Reaction score 116 Location SE London, England Sep 12, 2026 #4 clutchspring said: Hi has it got the rain cover & shoulder strap Thanks Ian Click to expand... I can’t find them at the moment - I am having a garage clear out so if I find them at a later stage I will post them on.
clutchspring said: Hi has it got the rain cover & shoulder strap Thanks Ian Click to expand... I can’t find them at the moment - I am having a garage clear out so if I find them at a later stage I will post them on.
Borowno Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 10, 2019 Messages 170 Reaction score 116 Location SE London, England Sep 12, 2026 #5 clutchspring said: I’ll take that but would need posting to le67 post code area , Thanks, Click to expand... Please DM me your details.
clutchspring said: I’ll take that but would need posting to le67 post code area , Thanks, Click to expand... Please DM me your details.
bhud Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,057 Reaction score 15 Location Not far enough Sep 12, 2026 #6 2nd dibs please PM sent
Borowno Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 10, 2019 Messages 170 Reaction score 116 Location SE London, England Sep 12, 2026 #7 Now sold.