I spoke to a guy called graham from themotorcycleexchange yesterday, he was a real nice bloke, and his bikes look great, I'll be buying from him I think
I'm not saying Ktm aren't as good they may be better


Correct they are betterThey're not!![]()

KTM, BMW, Triumph, What ever, you pay your money you make your choices. We all like what we like and everyone is different. Get over it

Rode a mate's 1190 the other day. It was nice.
For a KTM...
![]()


No its not a good thing to open a thread this old again but since you have personally I would say it would be a stupid and blinkered move not to look at a KTM or any other adventure bike.
The Long way round argument is even older than this thread and does not relate even closely to anything available on the market now. They were GS1150's back in 2004!