Sold Halfords Industrial Toolbox System

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pepsi

Registered user
Joined
Apr 3, 2023
Messages
550
Reaction score
519
Location
Yorkshire
I’m in the process of moving house and clearing out my garage. I’ve had this a few years and I bought it directly from Halfords. It’s got a few age related marks but still functions as it was expected to do so.
I’m based in Bradford and the item will need collecting, I may be able to assist to some degree with local delivery but a collection would be preferred if that were possible. I’m looking for £150, no tools are included.
If interested please get in touch. 👍
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3790.jpeg
    IMG_3790.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3795.jpeg
    IMG_3795.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3796.jpeg
    IMG_3796.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3793.jpeg
    IMG_3793.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3794.jpeg
    IMG_3794.jpeg
    433.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3792.jpeg
    IMG_3792.jpeg
    629.7 KB · Views: 176
I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but the location just doesn't work sadly.
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom