Andyb1375 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Dec 24, 2015 Messages 333 Reaction score 51 Location Swaffham Sep 17, 2026 #1 Halvarssons Winter jacket only worn for 1 trip size 58 Detachable neck collar and flouresant bib. Back, elbow and shoulder armour. £75 posted within the UK Attachments IMG_3247.jpeg 333.9 KB · Views: 84 IMG_3246.jpeg 337.7 KB · Views: 86
Halvarssons Winter jacket only worn for 1 trip size 58 Detachable neck collar and flouresant bib. Back, elbow and shoulder armour. £75 posted within the UK
Skid Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 20, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 6 Location Reading Sep 18, 2026 #2 I think you’ll find that’s the “Prime” jacket. Great bit of kit for the money. I’m on my second, after thoroughly testing the first.
I think you’ll find that’s the “Prime” jacket. Great bit of kit for the money. I’m on my second, after thoroughly testing the first.
Andyb1375 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Dec 24, 2015 Messages 333 Reaction score 51 Location Swaffham Sep 18, 2026 #3 £70 posted..
autogs Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 4,635 Reaction score 338 Location bookham,surrey Sep 18, 2026 #4 Pm sent
Andyb1375 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Dec 24, 2015 Messages 333 Reaction score 51 Location Swaffham Sep 19, 2026 #5 Sold pending the usual
Andyb1375 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Dec 24, 2015 Messages 333 Reaction score 51 Location Swaffham Sep 21, 2026 #6 Sold..paid and closed