Heathrow - The Pheasant Inn & restaurant

Wapping

Reaction score
Heathrow is probably not the first place you’d go looking for a half decent pub. A curry in Southall, maybe but a pub? No. I had never heard of the pub.

The Pheasant

Arsey from the forum has been a regular there, for as many years as he’s been flying out of Heathrow. He, along with Ev, suggested it as a venue for our latest ‘London get together’. It was a really good choice.

If anyone is ever staying in one of the bland Heathrow airport hotels, or just wants a pint whilst waiting to pick someone up, or a meal after they have collected someone, it really would tick all of the boxes. Decent food, well trained bar staff (the pub was busy), friendly owner, good enough range of beers etc.

I'm pretty sure I recommended this place on this very forum a few years ago but either way wholeheartedly agree with everything you say..
We always eat here the night before a flight the following day and have never been disappointed yet.
As noted above be aware that it's usually pretty busy snd gets incredibly busy in the summer. That said once you've got your fod ordered it does arrive pretty quickly.

Pleased you enjoyed yourselves.

And an almond sponge pudding with cherry compote and ice-cream

ec5120a926bab9afb5968ed5cf648f4a.jpeg

cb8a6ffba34ba5d341f76cad8dd3f317.jpg

Sent from my N65

Just to add to Wapping’ fine review…

They do have a more formal restaurant adjacent to the pub, serving exactly same food and drinks as does the pub. Ideal if you have a family birthday celebration, a company Christmas do and/or some such event to host.

Beer garden out at the front and down the side the main pub building.
Parking out the back for 40 vehicles. Restricted (pay and display) parking on street from Monday - Saturday, between 0900-1700.

The location is also nice and is situated in a residential part of Harlington, so you are not sat right next to the Heathrow runway 27R/09L

Well done Richard for posting it for others to experience it. Never even crossed my mind to do it myself.

Just to add to Wapping’ fine review…

They do have a more formal restaurant adjacent to the pub, serving exactly same food and drinks as does the pub. Ideal if you have a family birthday celebration, a company Christmas do and/or some such event to host.

Beer garden out at the front and down the side the main pub building.
Parking out the back for 40 vehicles. Restricted (pay and display) parking on street from Monday - Saturday, between 0900-1700.

The location is also nice and is situated in a residential part of Harlington, so you are not sat right next to the Heathrow runway 27R/09L

Well done Richard for posting it for others to experience it. Never even crossed my mind to do it myself.

I’ve kept it a secret as it’s busy enough anyway without a load of tossers invading the place

Sent from my N65

I’ve kept it a secret as it’s busy enough anyway without a load of tossers invading the place

Sent from my N65
Well the cat is out the bag now bikermate.

I'm pretty sure I recommended this place on this very forum a few years ago but either way wholeheartedly agree with everything you say..
We always eat here the night before a flight the following day and have never been disappointed yet.
As noted above be aware that it's usually pretty busy snd gets incredibly busy in the summer. That said once you've got your fod ordered it does arrive pretty quickly.

Pleased you enjoyed yourselves.

Indeed, you did:

Back
Top Bottom