Hertfordshire trails - next Sunday (12th April 2015)

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't get out any earlier, but advance notice will give some of you time to get your shit together!

Pogos, big bikes - I don't care.

RV will be in Hertford (exact location TBA) at 09.30hrs.

Who's in?

Weather looks good for Sunday, so you should be able to drag a GS around these trails.

This is almost certainly the last time I'll be hitting the Hertfordshire trails for quite some time, so come and join the fun!

Good to catch up with you guys and and have the opportunity to try the new machine...

It was a broken bead on that back tyre

You also have a problem with your brake light. Check your front or rear brake switch. Unless you were intentionally riding with your brakes on.

Five of us did this ride; bandit (KTM500EXC), bumblebeemer (DR-Z 400), his mate Bill (KTM 650), Wreford (KTM500EXC) and me (Husabog 570).

Wreford took an early bath when he discovered his new mount had a dodgy rear tyre.

After a convivial pot of tea on the village green at Westmill, we headed off to Violets Lane, the notorious mile-long ford into Furneaux Pelham. It was here that bumblebeemer's DR-Z declared its dislike of water in its carb but was soon coaxed back to life to complete the rest of the day's ride.

This was a ride that could have been successfully completed by a well-ridden GS. It's such a shame that a few more of you guys don't come along to pop your trail-riding viginity.

Back
Top Bottom