Hi Vis vest

I wonder if the zip on Hi Viz bib that comes with Halvarssons Prime jacket ticks the French legal boxes? That's all I'll be using…..

Some wonder about the secrets of the far flung universe. Others besides, what’s for tea.

Do be sure to satisfy your curiosity by approaching the first gendarmes you see. It’ll be fascinating to know.

Last time I went France, I will admit that it’s been a while, the EU had had a stunning moment of common sense and had told France that they cannot insist that visitors from other countries comply with their rules for residents. So the need to get things like reflective stickers for your crash helmet, spares for every bulb on the bike, first aid kit, yada yada is negated. Before this if you actually took everything they said you had to take you would not have space for your own stuff. Unimportant things like a washing kit or clean pants.
I’m not saying don’t take anything like a hi-vis, just that you don’t have to.

Some wonder about the secrets of the far flung universe. Others besides, what’s for tea.

Do be sure to satisfy your curiosity by approaching the first gendarmes you see. It’ll be fascinating to know.
I'll do that as you're so fascinated (y);)

Curiosity is different from anxiety....one is just what it means, the other is worry. I'm not worried.

Last time I went France, I will admit that it’s been a while, the EU had had a stunning moment of common sense and had told France that they cannot insist that visitors from other countries comply with their rules for residents. So the need to get things like reflective stickers for your crash helmet, spares for every bulb on the bike, first aid kit, yada yada is negated. Before this if you actually took everything they said you had to take you would not have space for your own stuff. Unimportant things like a washing kit or clean pants.
I’m not saying don’t take anything like a hi-vis, just that you don’t have to.
Have you got a link to this?
I'd love to see you argue the toss with a gendarme and cite the EU when he is writing a ticket.

Have you got a link to this?
I'd love to see you argue the toss with a gendarme and cite the EU when he is writing a ticket.
Well as ever if you don’t ride like a bloody idiot you won’t get stopped and asked questions. If a gendarme is writing you a ticket then you will have more stuff to worry about than whether or not you have all the crap they say you should have.

Back
Top Bottom