Hows it going

paddyrfc

Reaction score
Long time viewer, First time poster. Hi my names Paddy I ride an 04 Dakar love getting it off the tarmac but none of lads I hang around with are into bikes so what is seldom is wonderful. Living in Dublin so no doubt there are plenty of members in the Irish section of a similar inclination. On the bike most every day to and from work but would love to get out socially a bit more rather than just the daily grind.:hide

Welcome :)

Only new myself, but some great info etc available.

Have a dakar myself, great bike :)

Welcome Paddy. The Dublin area lads often have evening off-road spins when the days get a bit longer. Keep an eye on the Ireland section for details.

You could of course get yourself up to Donegal in April for the craic. :thumb2

Welcome to the site Paddy. Keep an eye open for news of the evening off-road spins. The lads who run them, Dermot, Jockser etc, have great local knowledge of the trails, river beds etc. Be warned however. As a newbie you may be inclined to stay at the back in order not to hold others up as RaceTruck and I did. When you see the water splash ahead and all the other bikes parked up on the far side and everyone gathered around with cameras out, beware of the hidden rocks "and keep her lit":aidan

When you see the water splash ahead and all the other bikes parked up on the far side and everyone gathered around with cameras out, beware of the hidden rocks "and keep her lit":aidan

Sounds one part Terrifying & one part Terrific. How many bikes would be expected to run the hills.

Back
Top Bottom