hy I'm ricardo,a guy from california....very much into

ricardo kuhn

Reaction score
the whole GS thing and more than that the inovation process.
I have a little design company(making gs parts) but more than anything I ride them, I play with them, I crash them,I fix them.
I'm sure some of you know of me already from ADVrider.in the USA.
my INGLES sucks big time,but I'm well intension.

I have about 220,000 on GS's many of them carriing bicycles and other big things

ricardo kuhn said:

my INGLES sucks big time,but I'm well intension.

Ricardo,

I had to read your post about 3 times, before I understood it, so, yes, your English is a little weak, but you're more than welcome here.

Are you related to Bakerman?

Ho dovuto leggere la vostra posta circa 3 volte, prima che potrei capirlo, quindi, sì, il vostro inglese non sono molto buono, ma siete molto benvenuti qui.

È Bakerman un parente di il vostro?

:D

Greg

Re: Re: hy I'm ricardo,a guy from california....very much into

Greg Masters said:
Ricardo,

I had to read your post about 3 times, before I understood it, so, yes, your English is a little weak, but you're more than welcome here.

Are you related to Bakerman? NOPE

Greg

next time I only show pictures,i'm better at that anyway

Attachments

• bars2.jpg
    bars2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 914
Hey Ricardo. As a fellow Californian I was very impressed with your Mussolini impersonation. Welcome and nice gear.

NO benito's ,no adolfo's

jnrobert said:
Hey Ricardo. As a fellow Californian I was very impressed with your Mussolini impersonation. Welcome and nice gear.

that is the ADVrider salute, but when a little to far, no mustache for ricky,,after all i live in berkeley the most politically open place in this country.

don't take the photo wrong,is just for fun.

context;
I was carring all my bars and a ton of gear, plus two bicycles for the 49 rally in california,somebody made a challenge to see how much load somebody can carry on the motorcycle ,I think is ovius to see who win.
I have 260 pounds of gear in the back of the bike,with out counting my Big Butt. I participate on the "slow trials",too all loaded and I did really well,at least I did not crash.

You look like a top bloke but sucking your computer will get you nowhere...........carry on though

Dave Hall said:
You look like a top bloke but sucking your computer will get you nowhere...........carry on though

SUCK in the sence that I know very little about them, I'm more incline to use my hands to draw and make stuff, than type,but I'm learning INGLES and computers at the same time.....

here is one concept drawing for a bike

I have many more
15885-medium.jpg

same drawing as a attachemnt

I'm bad with the computer ,,,,good with the prismacolors:D

Attachments

• 15885-medium.jpg
    15885-medium.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 807
Welcome

Hi Ricardo,

Good to see you posting on the UK site.
The humours a bit different, but the level of abuse will be similar.
;)

'Ola Ricardo

As someone who lurks on both the AdvRider forum and on this one...I have to say that while R's english might not be the best his work and ideas/suggestions are all top notch...Nothin' but good things heard about his bars...and plus the damned bicycle carrier of his is just beyond belief...Who'd a thought...a GS carrying the mountain bike...Ricardo how about a Snow Board Carrier?

Re: 'Ola Ricardo

arethustra said:
...Ricardo how about a Snow Board Carrier? [/B]

I'm from the tropics,so snow and ricky don't really go together to well,not to mension snow and motorcycles(I know some people can ride on it,and I have envy to spare)

so far :
windsurf,with the mass and everything(foldable)
snowboards (yes but not in really big storms)
I use to race landluge(lay down skate boards)
and trust me those thing are big,I go to a few skate races a year,around california.

I carry more or less anything,reason why I "ghetto" the bike really low (about 4" lower) so I can flat foot when need to.

I move my whole house,from san francisco to berkeley(about 16 milles)took me 27 trips,but I like it like that because I got to see my ex girlfriend every night that I pick up stuff,exept for the BIG TV (to expensive and heavy)and the bed(to big)I move everything else on the bike....
I have stories to spare,,I have 186,000milles on that black bike,and many of them have something funky on there core.

check my smugmug files at

www.patineto.smugmug.com

I'm pasionate about my GS's but anything that falls on my hand gets to be "customize"I can not stop,what can I say

Attachments

• 19026-medium.jpg
    19026-medium.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 792
I'll ride in the snow without much of problem (did lay the Adv down on Christmas day twice though...Found out it's a bad idea to try and ride in 6 inches of snow...especially when it's covering ice!) the dirt roads up here are usually pretty good.

It's the wind that gets me...I'm supposed to go to the airport today but the wind advisories are saying gusts up to 80 mph +...might have to take the shuttle... :^(

Next time I'm in SF I'll drop a line...my companies based out the Bay Area - used to be in SF, recently moved to Daly City.

Moving your house on a motorcycle??? Man, that takes the cake...and I thought I could carry alot on my bike. You win hands down...

Hi Ricardo,

Your english (and typing) is getting better since I read one of your posts a few months ago on Advrider. If I remember well you wrote that you are dyslexic (I hope I wrote that correct) Keep on practicing (and designing good stuff of course)

Ricardo,many greetings from another engineer/toymaker/tamperer and inventor of things that are no use whatsoever. I'm sure we'll get on just fine. Don't worry about your english,we all know what you mean.We must exchange ideas sometime.:beerjug:

Vern said:
Ricardo,many greetings from another engineer/toymaker/tamperer and inventor of things that are no use whatsoever. I'm sure we'll get on just fine. Don't worry about your english,we all know what you mean.

We must exchange ideas sometime.:beerjug:

any time that is why I'm here, to share the passion.
VERN I like your work,and your point of view,were can I see more stuff????

GSPeP said:
Hi Ricardo,

Your english (and typing) is getting better since I read one of your posts a few months ago on Advrider.

If I remember well you wrote that you are dyslexic (I hope I wrote that correct) Keep on practicing

the DISLEXIA is being with me for a long long time, actually more or less define who I'm, because my inavilitys to express in a wirte way,i develope a very accute visual sensorial sistem, plus I figure ways to communicate ,like drawings ,and models...
in the end I'm glad is this way.....
Is not much I can do about it, so I better embraced and learn to live with it

Ricardo,If you wander around the site enough you're bound to find something or other I've made.I'll see if I can get some stuff posted to you on a PM.:D

Back
Top Bottom