If you're asking where it goes I would think by looking at your picture that the lower screw appears to adjust the flow rate so I'd undo the one above it and look in there if you see oil I'd say that's the resivoir.
thanks for the help, the one above flow rate says do not adjust, there is a rubber bung on the cylinder could that be the top up ?. sorry to be a pain.
You can buy jack oil at any motor factors or parts sellers. It's all the same sort of stuff, I've topped mine up in the past with run of the mill hydraulic oil as that's what I had at the time.
To fill it lower the jack right down and pop the little rubber bung off in the middle of the outer cylinder. Top it up until it's nearly overflowing and push the bung back in. Cycle it up and down a few times and check the level again.
yes jack oil through the rubber plug. looks the same as my lift . I also have a problem if i leave the lift overnight on the support bars have trouble pumping up to release the arms to lower. just bought a seal kit from ebay , hope this cures it.
yes jack oil through the rubber plug. looks the same as my lift . I also have a problem if i leave the lift overnight on the support bars have trouble pumping up to release the arms to lower. just bought a seal kit from ebay , hope this cures it.
Bleed it. Press and hold the "drop" pedal or the pressure release valve and then pump it as if raising the lift (if you get my meaning). This will purge the valves/pump..
I have the Clarke version, it looks similar. The seal went a couple of years ago, when it was only 2-3 years old. I couldn't dismantle the pump, so I gave it to a 'hydraulic specialist' who had it for a week or so, but could do nothing either.
I ended up paying Machine Mart a lot of money for a replacement pump which, so far, has been reliable.