Independent Servicing

Anster

Reaction score
Hello!

Would anybody be able to recommend an Independent Garage for servicing and repairs in Edinburgh/Central Scotland?

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Thank you, after a bit of digging I have already found him, thanks for the response, appreciated.

Anybody recommended in East Kent?

Thank you, after a bit of digging I have already found him, thanks for the response, appreciated.

Are you in Anstruther? Funnily enough, I was at Calum's place yesterday with my X-Country on the trailer, dropping it off for him to do some more fettling.

He was telling me just how much the price of tyres has gone up recently. :eek:

Are you in Anstruther? Funnily enough, I was at Calum's place yesterday with my X-Country on the trailer, dropping it off for him to do some more fettling.

Hi Schtum,

I'm not unfortunately, maybe one day, I visit occasionally tho.

Not had the benefit of Calum's spannering as yet, but his comms have been really good so far so I am expecting great things!

Hi Schtum,

I'm not unfortunately, maybe one day, I visit occasionally tho.

Not had the benefit of Calum's spannering as yet, but his comms have been really good so far so I am expecting great things!

He's a really nice guy . Totally transparent, no bullshit. Knows Bee Emms inside out and has access to Motorrad diagnostics. He also doesn't have to work to book times for jobs so can do really good work.

Thoroughly recommended...:thumb2

I always go to Calum too since he left Dalkeith Motorrad.

However, it's a long way from me so has anybody used Inverness for a service?
They used to use a "trained" car mechanic for the bikes but they must have sold a lot more bikes since I discovered that a few years ago.

I always go to Calum too since he left Dalkeith Motorrad.

However, it's a long way from me so has anybody used Inverness for a service?
They used to use a "trained" car mechanic for the bikes but they must have sold a lot more bikes since I discovered that a few years ago.

Are Calterdons not part of the Arnold Clark empire, these days? Not with a shitty stick....:nono

Slight thread hijack, apologies, but saw your accommodation offer. We look around St A a few times a year as the nipper is in Uni. Usually end up in Leven, Glenrothes, or more recently on the golf course at Drumoig and various other locations depending on deals (and when we’re in the car not the motorhome). A little limited as we have a little Tibetan Terrier who comes with us…….and ideally like somewhere we can charge the car.
Love the area though, what a place to live.

Are Calterdons not part of the Arnold Clark empire, these days? Not with a shitty stick....:nono

Not been Calterdons for a few years; presumably bought out by Arnold Clark.

Calderdons gave me a GS1200 for a whole day, as a demo, and I went to Skye and back.
That encouraged me to buy one!

Back
Top Bottom