Meet???

Joybringer

Reaction score
I think someone suggested this before, and I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea due to other commitments or distance from the mainland :aidan but does anyone want to get together for a few hours on a Sunday or something and say hello?

I'm not voluteering to organise it, by the way :D, but happy to have a run out somewhere if appropriate?

Just a thought. :cool:

Equally exciting is meeting strangers in a foreign land for the first time, so sharing a first night beer and talking bollox could be just as good.:thumb2

I think someone suggested this before, and I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea due to other commitments or distance from the mainland :aidan but does anyone want to get together for a few hours on a Sunday or something and say hello?

I'm not voluteering to organise it, by the way :D, but happy to have a run out somewhere if appropriate?

Just a thought. :cool:

Equally exciting is meeting strangers in a foreign land for the first time, so sharing a first night beer and talking bollox could be just as good.:thumb2

be nice but I have used so many brownie points up on the trip itself, I may have difficulty surviving any further time away from SWMBO:blast

Back
Top Bottom