mpjbiker Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 31, 2004 Messages 231 Reaction score 16 Location Bexhill, East Sussex Aug 17, 2026 #1 Just been into my security settings after a possible facebook scam-it says my memory integrity is turned off. I've run the anti-virus and malware programs, which have come up clear. Is this something I need to be concerned about? Cheers!
Just been into my security settings after a possible facebook scam-it says my memory integrity is turned off. I've run the anti-virus and malware programs, which have come up clear. Is this something I need to be concerned about? Cheers!
sparkplug Landlord, retired. UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 9, 2004 Messages 27,149 Reaction score 6,475 Location second from the left, third from the right Aug 17, 2026 #2 I seem to remember Windows has Memory Integrity off by default, but you can turn it on to add an extra protection. It's not necessarily a problem, but it is worth looking into.
I seem to remember Windows has Memory Integrity off by default, but you can turn it on to add an extra protection. It's not necessarily a problem, but it is worth looking into.
Treb Real Men only need one UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 26, 2026 Messages 101 Reaction score 58 Location London Aug 18, 2026 #3 memory... and then you get Motoworks' auto response "sorry, parts no longer available nor manufactured"... a sense of doom is quietly approaching
memory... and then you get Motoworks' auto response "sorry, parts no longer available nor manufactured"... a sense of doom is quietly approaching