Sold MSR Hubba Hubba NX2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Renegade96

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Location
Gloucestershire
Perfect for ABR Festival or TET!
The. Hubba Hubba packs down small and only weighs 1.6kg but has enough space inside to sit upright.
There has been a repair to the mesh inner at a cost of £55. There is also no groundsheet as I am using it with my smaller MSR but these are available for about £40.
Tent is in great condition otherwise but considering the above I have priced it at £155 posted.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1853.jpeg
    IMG_1853.jpeg
    416.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1854.jpeg
    IMG_1854.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1855.jpeg
    IMG_1855.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1856.jpeg
    IMG_1856.jpeg
    415.9 KB · Views: 118
I have one of these and it has served me very well. Can't believe that this hasn't gone yet at that price. GLWTS.
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom