My new baby is born and at home!!! :-)

Trancedancer

Hi all GS-friends!
I just wanted to share my happyness with you all...yesterday I got my new 1200 GS after waiting for almost 6 months for it!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it when I wake up in the morning, so I have to go and check in my garage to see if it is for real and it was not just another of my GS-dreams!

My 1200 GS-photoalbum: http://www.albumsnaps.com/index.php?content=folder&id=7948

*HENRIK* in Sweden

Looks the business, just makes me want to fast forward to next week when mine is due to arrive....

enjoy

There seems to have been a bit of a rush. Mine will be ready on Tuesday (with only one pannier unfortunately). Its the same as yours TD. Hope you enjoy it.

Al

lucky sods!

i have at least another two months before i get mine.

Very nice Henrik! Very nice indeed!
Not much longer for me now... :D :D Getting all excited now! :D :D

Thanks a lot!!!!! I hope you all get your bikes as promised!
I have been driving with it every day, this weekend I tried it on smaller roads and it was so easy to handle compared to my previous 1150! And the GPS works great, it's easier to handle than I imagined!!!

I see that you have to have an account to be able to view my photos...too bad, I'll try to fix it another way...I want to share them with you all!

GS-greetings from Sweden

PS. Why isn't it possible to post attachments here, like photos...? I have to post links to the photos instead? DS.

Back
Top Bottom