NEC

Frisky

Fastest bike in the place:D

Attachments

• img_0194 (2).jpg
    img_0194 (2).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 384
Two of the "nicer" girls,an awful lot of "not so pretty" as Mrs Frisky puts it, ones there too.:D

Attachments

• img_0203 (7).jpg
    img_0203 (7).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 380
Nice to see some other GSers there,Bakes,Chris,Judge and hello to Spanish Bob.This othe geezer was there, after 2 more free bikes for another trip,I am sure he could afford to buy them!
He still has to use the F word when talking in public,bit dissapointing in front of women & kids.
Cheers Dave

Attachments

• img_0206 (5).jpg
    img_0206 (5).jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 370
All in all not a bad show,only stopped for 4 hours, got in at 08.40 before all the crowds, spent £500 and came home early to beat the rush.
Mrs Frisky got a new helmet, shes one happy girl, see below.
Ultimate ears ordered, Good day out:D
Cheers dave

Attachments

• img_0208 (2).jpg
    img_0208 (2).jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 363
Frisky said:
All in all not a bad show,only stopped for 4 hours, got in at 08.40 before all the crowds, spent £500 and came home early to beat the rush.
Mrs Frisky got a new helmet, shes one happy girl, see below.
Cheers dave

ULTIMATE EARS.... got them for the baby Frisky's ??? My mum used to say she was gonna sew horse ears onto us for not listening.:D :D :D

Nice Helmet though.

Frisky said:
Cheers dave

How much are the Ultimate Ears cos I'm thinking of paying them a visit and ordering a pair for me and wifey.

Met this chap yesterday - what a nice guy he is - time for everyone!

(Anyone know who the 'dodgy' press guy is???)

Attachments

• charley.jpg
    charley.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 293
I had a similar strage occurance yesterday, I'd arranged to meet our Charlie at the BMW stand at 12.00, we arranged for a photo to be taken to mark the occasion and this strange chap just jumped onto the bike and into the shot as the image was taken.

And who says Bakes is the only attention seeker we have!

Attachments

• charleyboorman-with-gsers_s.jpg
    charleyboorman-with-gsers_s.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 275
Did you find out if they popped in here before they left for the LWR trip???

So, who's going to be the first to post a photo of "Pit Bitch" as seen at the NEC Yesterday......... :D

CC

:cool:

coolcarbon said:
So, who's going to be the first to post a photo of "Pit Bitch" as seen at the NEC Yesterday......... :D

CC

:cool:
Step forward press photographer to the stars Chris that Fat Twat and his loyal scribe Bakes, I only got close enough to see she had a cracking personality and the most enormous pair of lils doing their best to make a bid for freedom :D

Do you mean dis bitch???

Attachments

• rich.jpg
    rich.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 243
Well I'm really dissapointed in all you lot that went to the NEC. Not one picture of the Bakerman is a Toaster sign.

And Jim, watch that bloke behind you I think he's going to have you, and I don't mean in the biblical sense. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom