New respect for content creators

Thanks for that, although the only purple panda mic I can find comes with 5feet of cable integrated, and I only need it to go from the internal side of the chin piece of my helmet to the external side.

Did you find one with a short cable or just butcher the cable ?

EMB.
I hate audio it so difficult well it is for me i use a flip helmet If they made them waterproof it would be great. Ive got Rode mics Dji mics all kinds of mics but none are Motorbike specific. We just did a trip in france and had some good some shit audio as the TRS cable kept vibrating out of the receiver ! FFS! mind you we are riding KTM's :) Still i dont do it for money Thank Fook I just enjoy it youtube@flapjackandbeans

I hate audio it so difficult well it is for me i use a flip helmet If they made them waterproof it would be great. Ive got Rode mics Dji mics all kinds of mics but none are Motorbike specific. We just did a trip in france and had some good some shit audio as the TRS cable kept vibrating out of the receiver ! FFS! mind you we are riding KTM's :) Still i dont do it for money Thank Fook I just enjoy it youtube@flapjackandbeans
I gave up doing the mic in helmet audio only a while back I use a Zoom Field recorder to get accurate bike sound that I either place on the bike or in a back pack and I narrate it in post mainly because I do reviews and I prefer to have thought about what I want to say and I can edit it

I do still do in helmet stuff but as you say it can be very inconsistent, I have been through loads of helmet mics over the years and have had videos ruined by shite audio
Audio quality is more important than video

Back
Top Bottom