Nippy Normans

jenks

Nippy Norman

I know that this goes against the grain by certain members here, but I have found these guys to be excellent, with good products, at reasonable prices.

I ordered a couple of things from them, and received them the following day, as promised with a note of thanks for the business and information on a couple of products that I’d requested.

I had a problem with the wiring and blamed the product, Norman apologised and without hesitation sent a replacement which was received the following day. He didn’t even ask for me to return the faulty one until I’d solved the problem.

Well egg on face time……..it was my bad wiring that caused the problem and nothing wrong with the goods after all.

Norman with all his grace, accepted my humble apologies, made no mention of charging me for the extra pp. he was just pleased that I was sorted. Now that’s what I call SERVICE.

Thanks Norman, keep up the good work and please never under value the excellent service that you’re giving. So to all you wingers and bad mouthers out there, give the guy a break he’s doing a better job than most which we should be incur raging, not criticizing

AJ

PS I have NO personal interests in Nippy Norman; I am just a satisfied customer.

Well done!

It's nice to see recognition where it's deserved (and a little dissapointing that no-one else has commented on this).

Kind of restores my faith in human nature (almost).

Funny that.....

I was going to post something to nite about NippyNorman as well.

Ordered some Lite Buddies from Normski, ( yes, Norman I have an old M&P book!) they arrived when he said they would, fitted like he said they whould and they work superb!:thumb

I will also be fitting one of his Autoswitches the weekend to someones bike, so watch this space?

At the end of the day, you have to give credit where it deserves.

BTBR

crappie said:
Well done!

It's nice to see recognition where it's deserved (and a little dissapointing that no-one else has commented on this).

Kind of restores my faith in human nature (almost).

Come on then, do something to earn a few Cudos and you will be overwhelmed with kindness. :beerjug:

Kind of restores my faith in human nature (almost).(QUOTED CRAMPIE)

Guess who has been in the service industry along time????? rather you than me.

It has been noted that every time you comment on something, some Tosser criticizers you, brings up some long forgotten issue that was dealt with years before or complains that you may have made a profit from there deal..........trade at a loss and see whos around to solve there warrenty issues...............rant over

Anyhow who said GS'ER were human?

AJ

jenks said:
Kind of restores my faith in human nature (almost).(QUOTED CRAPPIE)

It has been noted that every time you comment on something, some Tosser criticizers you, brings up some long forgotten issue that was dealt with years before or complains that you may have made a profit from there deal..........trade at a loss and see whos around to solve there warrenty issues...............rant over

AJ

Er. :confused: Que? :confused: Where you coming from? :confused:

Iwouldjust like to ad that he has come in for a bit of stick on this site recently, but I have found his service to be faultless. It makes such a nice change to get the right parts the first time when you want them & at a reasonable price. I wish there were more like Him !!!
Keep it up. BTW mines a pint !:D

jenks said:
Kind of restores my faith in human nature (almost).(QUOTED CRAMPIE)

AJ

Thanks Jenks.

Jenks' thread got me thinking. How about a section on this site dedicated to good service, products, etc. I know we can post items in the "Anything Goes" section, but human nature being what it is there seems to be a lot more gripes than praise. It may a good idea to have a section where we can post messages about suppliers etc where we have had an enjoyable experience. In a good mood today, just thought I would spread some of it about. :)

Geezer said:
Iwouldjust like to ad that he has come in for a bit of stick on this site recently, but I have found his service to be faultless. It makes such a nice change to get the right parts the first time when you want them & at a reasonable price. I wish there were more like Him !!!
Keep it up. BTW mines a pint !:D

crappie

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Geezer
Keep it up. BTW mines a pint !

Erm, I think this refers to Nippy Norman

:rolleyes:

Your turn next year if you are a good boy :D

rcc54 said:
Good Mood eh. New Bike on the Horizon????? Maybe. ;)
It may just have something to do with it Rob. :D :D Will post a photo when the deal is completed.

Jenks' thread got me thinking. How about a section on this site dedicated to good service, products, etc. I know we can post items in the "Anything Goes" section, but human nature being what it is there seems to be a lot more gripes than praise. It may a good idea to have a section where we can post messages about suppliers etc where we have had an enjoyable experience. In a good mood today, just thought I would spread some of it about.
E. J. Cambell Evans

Good idear EJ, but surely thats what the dealer board is all about. I have posted service that I believe exceptional, Nippy and CW Motorcycles, and bad experiences, SPC, and SPC and did I mention that I drive past SPC's door to get to CW Motorcycles another 80 miles up the road. That's how bad they are IMHO/ or is it just how good CW are.?????????

Andrew

why should good service be praised ? its what you pay for, if i do a good job i don't expect it to be SHOUTED about, its why i've been paid, and if i don't do a good job, there goes the roof over my head.

;) ;)

Steptoe said:
why should good service be praised ? its what you pay for, if i do a good job i don't expect it to be SHOUTED about, its why i've been paid, and if i don't do a good job, there goes the roof over my head.

;) ;)

While I agree with some of what you say Steptoe, it is always satifying to hear that when people are so pleased with the service that you have given them, they will annouce it for all the world to see/hear.

After all, word of mouth and personal recommendations are always the best type of advertising you will ever get.

BTBR

Jenks' thread got me thinking. How about a section on this site dedicated to good service, products, etc. I know we can post items in the "Anything Goes" section, but human nature being what it is there seems to be a lot more gripes than praise. It may a good idea to have a section where we can post messages about suppliers etc where we have had an enjoyable experience. In a good mood today, just thought I would spread some of it about.

(Quoted E. J. Cambell Evans)

E.J,

Well thinking about what you said, and my reasponce, now wouldn't it be a good idear to have a section that the dealers could write about there customers.

Now that would be interesting????
I might just make us all think twice before we moan next time.

Andrew

Some representitives of MBW dealers and others have already siezed this initiative, Crampie at Ryedale and PL1, PL2 and PL2.5 from Park Lane MBW have sought to use these forums to work with their customer base and I wish more would also do the same.

Sadly for most they sit quietly in the background reading this stuff then bleat to those who visit their shops about how unfair it all is. I urge the others to seize the initiative.

Touratech have come in for a load of stick yet a representiive will be at Princetown.

On the subject of Nippy Norman, I think the 'bashing' he has percieved to have got relates to the thread hijack, many people here are and have commented how they have been pleased with his service and his products, with one notable exception of Gecko who love him or loathe him or his points of view, he is hardly represenative of the forums, merely of his own opinion.

Might I suggest if there are some too fragile to take the knocks that inevitably come they might be in the wrong industry?

Back
Top Bottom