Now its my turn!

team duvet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Tomorrow (Thursday) @ 12.00pm I take delivery of my new R1200GS after 4 yrs on my R1150GS.

No sleep tonight!

But as the saying goes......."Too infinity and beyond"!

PS.
Printed off all the treads about running in, oil, screen, tyres, suspension settings etc, etc, etc, etc,

Night, night!

:eek:

If you enjoy your beast half as much as I do mine you'll have a whale of a time. I popped some Nytol the day before I picked mine up:D Whether you're 16 or 50 seems to make no difference:D :D

team duvet said:
Tomorrow (Thursday) @ 12.00pm I take delivery of my new R1200GS after 4 yrs on my R1150GS.

:eek:

Don't time fly Andy, only seems like yesterday we were chatting and that was Sunday. Enjoy the bike.

Let's hope we see some of you new 1200 owners out and about on ride-outs and getting them mucky in fords and stuff soon......you've been conspicuous by your absence up until now :D :D

(wafting Clive excepted...he knows what a GS is for even if it's the plastic version ;) ;) )

PS.......all tongue in cheek....:cool:

Let's hope we see some of you new 1200 owners out and about on ride-outs and getting them mucky in fords and stuff soon......you've been conspicuous by your absence up until now

That's surely the whole point isn't it? :D

Back
Top Bottom